Keystone Millbrook is proud to have successfully provided service in this category that often requires extra sensitivity to timing and budget. As a unionized print shop we have a safe and worker-friendly environment to get your campaign materials printed and delivered effectively.
Working with a union shop and using a union “bug” (the logo of the Allied Printing Trades union) on your materials sends a powerful message to a recipient. Keystone Millbrook is proud to place the union bug on your campaign materials that originate from our union printing plant.
If your campaign is a once-in-a-lifetime event, you may not have found a graphic designer to assist you with memorable, professionally produced designs. We work with some of the area’s finest award-winning designers and would be happy to match you with a designer who can really make your materials stand out. Or, should you have a very simple design in mind and would like us to prepare it for production we are happy to provide minimal layout work at no additional charge.
Sample Campaign Products
The list of campaign materials is limited only by your imagination and budget, but here are a few items for you to consider:
- Walking Piece – A simple platform statement for your campaign, used when canvassing potential voters in neighborhoods.
- Door Hangers – A two-sided piece that has a simple call to action, it is designed to slip on most doorknobs.
- Small Posters – Flat, folded or rolled for a tube – posters are great to build awareness and drive supporters to a website, or create a call to action.
- Brochures – Generally used to identify the candidate or issue, a brochure can do a good job at communicating the key points. Often good for absentee voters that may not have the benefit of other forms of communication related to your campaign.
- Post Cards – Small, special shapes, or oversized- a postcard can pack some punch in your campaign. Be sure to consult with our in-house mailing experts to be sure your design complies with the USPS requirements.
- Invitations – Depending on the campaign and the purpose of the event, invites can be a simple card with a mailing panel, or a more elegant piece with accompanying envelopes. Keystone can produce it all, and of course provide the mailing service. Keystone’s in-house mailing service means no delays, postage and labor savings.
- Letters – Consult with Keystone Printing to strategize the most cost effective way to use your letterhead for mass mailings or more customized approaches and appeals. Running a larger base
- quantity on an offset press and then re-running smaller quantities through a digital printer to add variable data could be more efficient and effective.
- Yard Signs – Our signs are Double-Sided and are folded along the top and GLUED smoothly along the sides. There are NO STAPLES to get snagged on. Simply slide the sign over the Heavy Wire Frame that is included with your sign pricing. Our signs are plastic coated and are weather resistant. Our signs come in many sizes and we will design your sign at NO CHARGE.
The latest technologies in digital printing make it possible for you to personalize your campaign communications. If you have a solid handle on your potential voters or supporters translated into a simple data base, Keystone digital presses can be put to work to make your messaging very personal. Check in with us to understand how variable data can improve your campaign and increase your contributions.
Folding, Stitching, Special Binding are all taken into consideration as part of your design and are accomplished right in the Keystone Printing plant. Ultra-Violet (UV) coating to protect and extend the life of your printed piece can be done in short quantities or greater amounts in dull, matte or super shiny finishes.